This Tiny Farmhouse Will Make You Want to Downsize ASAP
There's nothing quite as cute as the Cedar Mountain tiny house on wheels built by Nashville-based New Frontier Tiny Homes. This tiny house design is everything to do with the farmhouse style of design; all fit into a tiny house space. The tiny house on wheels might look small on the outside, but inside, it's big on farmhouse-style with the repurposed decor, subway tile, shiplap walls, and rich hardwood floors. This tiny house on wheels is the perfect combination of rustic-chic and modern simplicity. The kitchen area in this tiny house design features stainless steel countertops and plenty of storage, and a small home office nook made out of a repurposed suitcase as a desk. In the back, there is a cozy room that can also function as a bedroom or a living room thanks to the convertible bench to bed. And the bathroom even has a tiny farmhouse sink. Upstairs, you'll find a sleeping loft with lots of windows for natural light. There is lots of white throughout, accented by wood for the floors and trim. You will want to take a closer look for yourself at this farmhouse style of tiny house on wheels; it's the perfect tiny house space for living or staying. The following are just some of the things you can add when considering the farmhouse style of design for your tiny house design.
1. Farmhouse sink. Every farmhouse design needs a farmhouse sink. If you are lucky enough to splurge on custom kitchen cabinetry and a farmhouse sink, your home will have a look that seems to be more popular than ever. You might also go for some quartz countertops and subway tiles with black grout.
2. Knickknack collection. Shelves are the perfect way to showcase knickknacks and antiquing treasures.
3. Peach crate bookshelves. This might be something you find at an antique shop or thrift store. This is a great way to add some farmhouse appeal by stacking vintage peach crates, to store books or decor.
4. Architectural salvage. There is nothing quite as farmhouse as a tiny house design with flea market finds placed throughout the home.
5. Rustic cupboards. You can either go with some custom kitchen cabinetry for your farmhouse inspired tiny house design, or you might find some vintage style kitchen cabinets. Using reclaimed barn wood is another way to get the farmhouse look in your tiny house design.
6. Antique touches throughout your tiny house on wheels. A new master bathroom can look unique if you add an apron-front sink with a toile skirt, along with old record cabinets to provide storage.
7. Rustic bathroom in a tiny house design. Nothing says farmhouse like an old clawfoot bathtub. If you find one, you can update it with new fittings and a fresh coat of paint. It's often the simple things that make the biggest impact. The farmhouse style of decorating is warm, cozy, relaxing, and full of character and charm. Farmhouse style eschews the modern sensibilities and goes back to a time when life was simpler. That said, the farmhouse style of decorating is surprisingly savvy. To keep a farmhouse tiny house design from looking too country kitsch, you want to have a balance of old and new. The tiny house design should be clean, stylish and warm hearted. And most importantly you want your farmhouse style tiny house design to be in tune with nature, but not full of dried flowers and rooster paraphernalia. You will find this tiny house on wheels on the Home Design Ideas site. On the site, you will find tiny house designs, tiny houses on wheels, small house living, home design and so much more. **
Learn MORE at Watch The Entire YouTube Video
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.